- Qingmao Port: Hau Wah and Ho Iat Seng Attend the Official Inauguration of the New Corridor between Guangdong and Macao The opening ceremony of Qingmao Port, a new corridor between Guangdong and Macao, in whose construction CHEC participated, was held in Macao on September 8. 2021-09-14
- Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor Attends the Ceremony for the Completion of the Hong Kong International Airport Third Runway Pavement On the afternoon of September 7, the ceremony that marked the completion of the Third Runway Pavement of the Hong Kong International Airport Third Runway Reclamation Project constructed by CHEC was held at the site of the Third Runway Project. 2021-09-10
- Bogota Metro Line 1 Project in Colombia Commences at Site At 8:00 a.m. on August 17, 2021, local time, at the depot site of Bogota Metro Line 1 project, all relevant parties gathered, holding a grand opening ceremony for the depot construction. 2021-08-31
- The Prime Minister of Samoa Attends the Commencement Ceremony of the Port Project On August 14, a commencement ceremony for Apia Port Improvement Project in Samoa constructed by CHEC was held. Fiame Naomi – Prime Minister of Samoa, Morley – Church Minister, Olo – Minister of Works, Transport and Infrastructure and Suaro – Commissioner of Port Authority took part to the ceremony and gave speeches. 2021-08-19
- CHEC wins the bid for Integrated Waste Management Facility Project in Singapore On July 30, CHEC won the bid for the second bid section of the Integrated Waste Management Facility Project in Singapore. 2021-08-11
Several Achievements of CHEC win the CCCG Science and Technology Award 2021
Recently, CCCG announced the project winning: The Science and Technology Award 2021. The scientific and technological achievements of CHEC - “Key Technology for Green and Intelligent Construction of Gravity Wharf as well as Deepwater Breakwater under the condition of strong surge on the West Coast of Africa”, “Key Packaged Technology for underwater layered sanding under the condition of soft foundation and high environment protection” and “Research and Demonstration of Key Technology for the construction of Deepwater Breakwater Project in Rough Sea Areas” won the second prize; “Research on Development of Port Logistics in the Gulf of Guinea” won the third prize.
- CHEC Actively Participates in the 12th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum The 12th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum, co-hosted by China International Contractors Association, Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute, was held in Macao from 22 to 23 July, alongside the 7th China-LAC Infrastructure Forum. He Yicheng, Chief Executive of the Macao Special Administrative Region, Ren Hongbin, Assistant to the Minister of Commerce, and Fu Ziying, Director of the Liaison Office of the Central People’s Government in the Macao Special Administrative Region all attended this Forum. Wang Haihuai, President of CCCG, Chen Zhong, Vice President of CCCC and Tang Qiaoliang, President of CHEC attended the opening ceremony of the Forum and participated in related activities, in the company of Liu Baohe, Vice President of CHEC. 2021-08-04